Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Slouch beanie hat made from recycled T-Shirts



Can't knit? Can't crochet? Not a problem.
If I can do this, you can do this.

As someone who owns a small library of everything one might need to learn how to crochet, I have to admit, I simply can't get it through my head, or I'm not willing to invest in a learning period. Even "How to Crochet for Dummies" gathers dust in my house.








Along came the circle loom. 

The day this loom arrived in our mail, I made a hat. It is THAT easy. Opened the package, read the very brief instructions, and made a hat without a hitch in just a few hours. No, I don't work for any of the companies that produce these products, I'm just that hooked on them, and can't help but to emphasize, this is an easy project for the young, not so young, male or female. If you already know how to use a circle loom, perfect! Simply replace the yarn with T-SHIRT YARN, and you are well on your way!

Visit my step-by-step tutorial - CLICK HERE
and I'll show you how to make this hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment